Where does your motivation come from?


I have always been motivated from within. I’m the type of person where if I set a goal, I’ll do whatever I can to make that goal become real. Of course I’m not superhuman and I have bad days just like anyone else where I’ll feel lazy, lethargic, and won’t feel like training or eating clean. There are days when I say to myself…oh you can take today off, you don’t feel like it and deserve a break or…oh just a few cookies wont hurt…you are already in great shape.

But in order to be successful, I mean successful in anything, not just fitness stuff, you have to make sacrifices and you have to want it deep down. You can't light a fire under someone that doesn’t really want something…chances are they will be pumped up about it for a short while, and then lose interest. Nothing worth doing will ever be easy and if you don’t want it bad enough to work hard for it, you’ll never get it.

Most people fail in the gym because they give up once they realize how hard they have to train and how often you need to eat clean foods in order to be successful. The few that persevere and keep grinding are the ones that are rewarded with success. Quitters are always left wondering “what if”, and that sucks. That is the difference between an average physique and a great physique. The men and woman with the great physiques just want it more, they are more disciplined, and it shows.

MY TRAINING: Weights & Boxing....

Most of my training is based around H.I.G.T & compound movements with little to no rest periods. I try to be creative in the gym and like to have variety in my training. I do just about a little of everything. When I train, I always try to go as hard as I can, as fast as I can, and as heavy as I can. I like to train with maximum intensity and focus every time I train. I leave it all in the gym.