Some "ChickenTuna" for the soul.

Recently I came across a great little personal web site by a popular member of a bodybuilding web site. She goes by "ChickenTuna", I encourage both men & woman to check out her site. Rarely do I promote personal sites, however what appeals to AbFitt is her no nonsense, here it is, like it or not, this is what it takes attitude. I think you will find yourself admiring her fitness as well as examining your own dedication and goals. Good luck Miss Tuna! ( Visit her site by linking below in our picture section ) Here is a sample from her site below, enjoy.


Words I Don't Use, Here is a listed of some fitness related words that I don't use.


Diet/Dieting
This word has been ruined by years of schemes and madness. It also implies a 'temporary' style of eating in most cases, so that doesn't apply to me. I eat right all the time, all year, and will keep on doing so for the rest of my life. When I am talking about eating, I call it 'eating' or 'food' and will not even use the term diet. That word is dead to me.

Macros
This word has the meaning of performing a computer function, to me. When I first started chatting with fitness people, they were all using the word 'macros' and I had no idea what they were talking about. The word is referring to 'macro nutrients' which are protein, carbs, and fats. New people just starting out love to go nuts with this word and over complicate the process of eating right. I will never be using the word 'macros'. When I am talking about protein, carbs, and fats,.. I will refer to them as protein, carbs, and fats.

Bulking/Cutting
This is a term used by professional body builders. It is a process where they gain a lot of weight and work out hard for a period of time in hopes of gaining big muscle mass, and then start to drop the weight to become lean in a process called cutting. I'm not a professional, and I don't' use any of the above methods. I keep it real simple and eat right and workout consistently all year long.

Cheat
This word implies that something bad is being done by eating a delicious meal. Eating some crap is not a bad thing and nothing to be ashamed of. It just depends on what your goals are, where you want to be, and what you are willing to do to reach them.
I like being lean, so I don't eat any crap. If I occasionally want something good to eat, I will have a 'treat'. I am aware that eating a tons of treats will prevent me from being where I like to be fitness wise, so I always have that in mind. If your goal is to be lean, you'll probably want to go light on the treats as well.

Clean Eating
Out of all the words I am not using, this one has been the most contaminated of all. It has taken on a life of its own and basically has a different meaning to everyone.. People getting into fitness and eating right will constantly be asking... 'Is this clean?' 'Is that clean?' who knows... I have just completely eliminated all those questions from my life by referring to all the food I eat as "plain". If its not on my 'plain foods list', I don't eat it.

Do you need to eat all your food plain all the time to be fit and look great? No, not at all. Eating plain food all the time is how I stay lean and keep low body fat. I'm an extreme case, not many people are willing to eat plain food all the time. There are plenty of people who look incredible and they don't eat their food plain, they just eat basically healthy food, they watch their portions and make good choices. They aren't super lean, but they are looking amazing and very fit. It just depends where you want to be.

Secrets
I can't stand when this word is used in regards to fitness. Try and pick up any product or service related to fitness without seeing this word, it's probably next to impossible. There are no secrets in fitness. All anyone can do to be fit is eat right and workout consistently.

more to come....Visit "ChickenTuna @ http://www.bunklers.com